9 Things pregnant women can’t live without
1. A decent pair of comfortable maternity jeans.
Our pick; Super stretchy skinny jeans featuring side adjusters to see you through your entire pregnancy
2. An essential tank for lazy days at home, or the perfect layering top for many pregnancy looks
3. A comfortable maternity bra! Check out our low cut, wrap front cotton style for all day comfort!
4. Maternity leggings. Great for lounging in, or layering with loose tops for effortless dressing.
5. A black dress. At some point during your pregnancy you’ll have a birthday party or date night, or need a smart maternity dress for the office. A classic black dress is so versatile and can be styled easily from day to night. Our pick…dress Edwin. And you can wear if after for nursing too!
6. Pregnancy support pillow. Get the most out of your nights sleep before your little miracle arrives.
7. Soothing skin lotion to prevent any stretch marks. We recommend Basq NYC award winning stretch mark butter. Loved by celebrities including Heidi Klum!
8. Maternity tights. Its quite possible you’ll still be wearing many styles from your existing wardrobe, but non maternity tights over a bump has to be one of the most uncomfortable things you could do! Buy the GeBe tights that you can wash, wash and wash again and be super comfortable all day long…
9. Maternity coat…. Your existing coat isn’t going to close over your bump, so investing in coat to keep warm this winter is a must. Our pick. Our diamond quilted coat that will still look great post pregnancy too!