If your about to start planning your nursery, we’ve got 5 tips to help you design a practical and stylish room for your little one.
- Choose your colour palette wisely. Too many bold colours could be distracting and effect their sleep. (white company image)
- Make sure you’ve got enough floor space for a baby gym or bouncer, after all you’ll need to put your baby down long enough to get dressed!
- Make sure your changing table and all the baby essentials you’ll need are accessible
- Embrace storage baskets. You need so much baby stuff and baskets are a great way of preserving some order in your home
- If you’ve got enough space, its always an idea to add comfortable seating for that night feed!